PDA

View Full Version : Create your own.....

my miss storm cat
08-09-2006, 09:01 PM
I saw this on Equidaily and here's my question.....

If you were gonna design a type of ice cream, an appitizer, any kind of dish after a jockey, what would it be and why?

Don't forget..... it needs a catchy name! :D

Stewart's creates Chocko Jocko Bailey ice cream flavor to honor jockey
The Business Review (Albany) - August 4, 2006

Stewart's Shops has created a new ice cream flavor to honor Jerry Bailey, the all-time winning jockey at Saratoga Race Course in Saratoga Springs.

The new Chocko Jocko Bailey is made of dark chocolate and black sweet cherries. It will be available for sale Aug. 7, but the convenience store chain is offering customers a taste of the ice cream today, from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m., at the Stewart's on Route 9 off Exit 13N.

Bailey, who hung up his racing silks last year and now works as an analyst for ESPN, won 611 races at Saratoga Race Course.

The new ice cream is part of a tribute to Bailey that will be held at the track Aug. 13 that includes having a race named after him and a free poster for fans.

BellamyRd.
08-09-2006, 09:23 PM
I saw this on Equidaily and here's my question.....

If you were gonna design a type of ice cream, an appitizer, any kind of dish after a jockey, what would it be and why?

Don't forget..... it needs a catchy name! :D

Stewart's creates Chocko Jocko Bailey ice cream flavor to honor jockey
The Business Review (Albany) - August 4, 2006

Stewart's Shops has created a new ice cream flavor to honor Jerry Bailey, the all-time winning jockey at Saratoga Race Course in Saratoga Springs.

The new Chocko Jocko Bailey is made of dark chocolate and black sweet cherries. It will be available for sale Aug. 7, but the convenience store chain is offering customers a taste of the ice cream today, from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m., at the Stewart's on Route 9 off Exit 13N.

Bailey, who hung up his racing silks last year and now works as an analyst for ESPN, won 611 races at Saratoga Race Course.

The new ice cream is part of a tribute to Bailey that will be held at the track Aug. 13 that includes having a race named after him and a free poster for fans.

My Creamy Miss Storm Cat
:p

my miss storm cat
08-09-2006, 09:33 PM
My Creamy Miss Storm Cat
:p
Ha ha, okay..... I was gonna say or create a dish in honor of someone on the forum. Maybe that would be more fun.

Is this an ice cream? i need a flavor, SVP. :p

BellamyRd.
08-09-2006, 09:59 PM
You'd probably be a fruity gelato! ;)