PDA

View Full Version : Love on the 'net - the unauthorized thread

my miss storm cat
07-28-2006, 12:54 PM
Okay so how many of you have fallen for someone over the net, lusted after someone, thought about them to an unhealthy degree, or any of the above?

Anyone else here ever go on a date and the whole time you're thinking of someone here or on another forum, wondering what they're doing or saying, trying to make conversation and the waitresses are all checking out the fine looking, professional guy you're with but you're bored sh**less and the best part..... the best part is when you mention racing and they look at you like you have three heads and you're growing a 4th and you go into the bathroom to call a friend to beg her to call your cell with some fake emergency like aliens just landed on the roof of the neighbors house and they're demanding to hear The Killers and eat popsicles (TM) :D and you try to leave but Mr. God-You-Bore-Me proceeds to talk about himself and you wanna scream and ... and.... oh wait, that was me.

Okay, let's hear the good stuff. :D Who wants to go first?

GPK
07-28-2006, 01:35 PM
Okay so how many of you have fallen for someone over the net, lusted after someone, thought about them to an unhealthy degree, or any of the above?

Anyone else here ever go on a date and the whole time you're thinking of someone here or on another forum, wondering what they're doing or saying, trying to make conversation and the waitresses are all checking out the fine looking, professional guy you're with but you're bored sh**less and the best part..... the best part is when you mention racing and they look at you like you have three heads and you're growing a 4th and you go into the bathroom to call a friend to beg her to call your cell with some fake emergency like aliens just landed on the roof of the neighbors house and they're demanding to hear The Killers and eat popsicles (TM) :D and you try to leave but Mr. God-You-Bore-Me proceeds to talk about himself and you wanna scream and ... and.... oh wait, that was me.

Okay, let's hear the good stuff. :D Who wants to go first?

I had no idea you were gonna come out of the closet so soon about you and I.:eek: :eek:

Downthestretch55
07-28-2006, 01:51 PM
Miss Storm Cat,
Truth be told, I can't get you out of my mind either...especially when i'm having a nice meal at the fancy place with Jabba-the-babe and she keeps talking about herself and her girlfriends while chewing with her mouth open, scarfing down massive amounts of garlic bread.
Who needs Jenny Craig anyway?

Thinking of you Miss S C.

my miss storm cat
07-28-2006, 05:07 PM
:D

What would I do without you two?

Well, I guess for one thing I'd be able to go out for a night on the town without secretly obsessing..... :p

Downthestretch55
07-28-2006, 06:42 PM
:D

What would I do without you two?

Well, I guess for one thing I'd be able to go out for a night on the town without secretly obsessing..... :p

Miss S C,
Have fun on your night on the town.
You're secret's safe.
Truth be told, I had to look up the "l" word in your first sentence.
Kev has had that effect on quite a few..so I've heard.
I'll shhhhhh about it.

GPK
07-28-2006, 07:03 PM
It's a bit unhealty the way that women obsess over me, but in this particular case, with Ms. Storm Cat, deep down I secretly enjoy it.:cool:

whorstman
07-28-2006, 07:14 PM
It's a bit unhealty the way that women obsess over me, but in this particular case, with Ms. Storm Cat, deep down I secretly enjoy it.:cool:

Dunno about you bro, but I have enough trouble with the chicks that can see me, much less the ones that can't. :cool:

my miss storm cat
07-28-2006, 07:17 PM
Honestly, I have NO secrets here. :p

Stop reading my mind..... it's creepy. :D

GenuineRisk
07-28-2006, 07:56 PM
Honestly, I have NO secrets here. :p

Stop reading my mind..... it's creepy. :D

You tart! GPK is mine! Oh, okay. We can share. But just because you mentioned The Killers. I freaking love The Killers and would be perfectly happy if aliens landed on my roof and demanded to hear them.

my miss storm cat
07-28-2006, 08:07 PM
You tart! GPK is mine! Oh, okay. We can share. But just because you mentioned The Killers. I freaking love The Killers and would be perfectly happy if aliens landed on my roof and demanded to hear them.
Dear new best friend... :D

Nice to meet someone else with fine, fine taste in both men and music.

Cheers.

(Thanks for sharing).

GenuineRisk
07-28-2006, 08:09 PM
Dear new best friend... :D

Nice to meet someone else with fine, fine taste in both men and music.

Cheers.

(Thanks for sharing).

Right back at 'cha. :)

GPK
07-28-2006, 08:11 PM

My girl just knows how to make me feel good. Your the best GR.

GPK
07-28-2006, 08:12 PM
Im being shared?!!?!?! By GR and MSS?!?!?!?

There is a God in heaven....THANK YOU!!!!!

GenuineRisk
07-28-2006, 08:15 PM
Im being shared?!!?!?! By GR and MSS?!?!?!?

There is a God in heaven....THANK YOU!!!!!

Yeah, but you better get used to a constant soundtrack of "Mr. Brightside" and "Jennie Was a Friend of Mine"...

GPK
07-28-2006, 08:17 PM
Yeah, but you better get used to a constant soundtrack of "Mr. Brightside" and "Jennie Was a Friend of Mine"...

for you two, I would even listen to the soundtrack from "Grease" over and over:o

my miss storm cat
07-28-2006, 08:22 PM
for you two, I would even listen to the soundtrack from "Grease" over and over:o
Okay let's not get carried away here..... :p

We have our limits!

my miss storm cat
07-28-2006, 08:58 PM
Oh I don't know how I missed this one before..... sounds good. :)

GenuineRisk
07-29-2006, 09:52 AM
Oh I don't know how I missed this one before..... sounds good. :)

Yes, yes it does. :)

Seattleallstar
07-29-2006, 08:00 PM
I flew down to LA to meet Miss Storm Cat, we stayed at the W hotel and had hott sex for 2 days and 2 nights. After that we went to the track, and had a nice day together. I left LAX with her crying, and I left not wanting to look back at her beautiful face with tears streaming down her eyes. I will see you again my beautiful flower, dont worry

my miss storm cat
07-29-2006, 08:12 PM
I flew down to LA to meet Miss Storm Cat, we stayed at the W hotel and had hott sex for 2 days and 2 nights. After that we went to the track, and had a nice day together. I left LAX with her crying, and I left not wanting to look back at her beautiful face with tears streaming down her eyes. I will see you again my beautiful flower, dont worry

Ummmm, okaaaay. :D