PDA

View Full Version : my miss storm cat

Seattleallstar
07-20-2006, 12:40 PM
you rock! woo!!!!!

my miss storm cat
07-20-2006, 05:38 PM
Well now Mr. Seattle A. Star this is just a teeny bit embarrassing!:D

Let me put on my thinking tiara and find something to discuss. Ummm..... Look who had a workout!

This notice is to inform you that one or more of your horses has worked out.
My Miss Storm Cat
Your Comment:

Date: July 19, 2006
Track: DEL MAR
Distance: Six Furlongs
Time: 1.11:80 Handily
Track Condition: Fast
Surface: Dirt

There. Now no one will think this thread is about me.:p

my miss storm cat
07-31-2006, 05:20 PM
Watch out, world..... :)

This notice is to inform you that one or more of your horses has worked out.
My Miss Storm Cat
Your Comment:

Date: July 31, 2006
Track: DEL MAR
Distance: Six Furlongs
Time: 1.13:60 Handily
Track Condition: Fast

BAFFERT HAS A BUSY DAY ON THE DEL MAR WORK TAB Trainer Bob Baffert put the Del Mar clockers through their paces this morning as he worked several horses and hung up the best times at three of the four work distances. Distorted View, a 2-year-old filly nominated to the Del Mar Debutante, was best of 45 at a half-mile when she was clocked in 46.80. Two Baffert juvenile males stopped the clocks in 47.20 for the distance. At 5 furlongs, Baffert’s Royal Legacy had to share bullet honors with Mike Mitchell’s Symphony Sid as they both covered the distance in 58.60. Baffert’s stakes-winning Wanna Runner zipped 6 furlongs in 1:12.20 to post the best time of seven at the distance. Another Baffert trainee, the filly My Miss Storm Cat, covered the distance in 1:13.60.

my miss storm cat
08-14-2006, 12:21 PM
What kind of sick joke is this anyway??? :D I wait months, MONTHS for this girl to be entered and what happens? She's entered Wednesday, when I'm gonna be away?

Well that just figures!

Hey Happy T..... remember how I said no matter what do NOT call me with horsie news when i'm away cause i wanted a break from everything?

I WAS KIDDING!!!!!

You HAVE to promise to call me and tell me how she did, and if she equaled the track record again or anything.....

Will now compose a 20 page list of other horses I need you to watch..... :p

Del Mar - August 16th, 2006 - Race 3
Estimated Local Post Time: 3:00 PM
Race Type: Allowance Optional Claiming
Breed: Thoroughbred
Age Restriction: Three Year Old and Upward
Sex: Fillies and Mares
Purse: $75,000
Distance:Six Furlongs
Post Horse Name Age Sex Weight Jockey Name Claiming Price
1 Da Svedonya (CA) 6 Mare 124 Michael C. Baze $0
2 Defined Borders (FL) 5 Mare 113 Martin Garcia $100,000
3 Gn. Group Meeting (CA) 4 Filly 118 Alex O. Solis $0
4 My Miss Storm Cat (KY) 4 Filly 124 Victor Espinoza $0
5 Cyber Slew (CA) 6 Mare 118 David Cohen $0
6 Hello Lucky (FL) 4 Filly 118 Norberto Arroyo, Jr. $0
7 Mazella (KY) 5 Mare 118 Jon Kenton Court $0

Good luck, good girl. Come home safe, all of you. :)

edit: From DRF.....

My Miss Storm Cat Returns
By STEVE ANDERSEN

My Miss Storm Cat has had six starts spaced over two years, but when she is right, she is one of the best female sprinters on the West Coast. In Wednesday's third race at Del Mar, My Miss Storm Cat returns to action in a $75,000 optional claiming race at six furlongs, in which she figures to be favored for the sixth time in seven starts.

My Miss Storm Cat has won 4 of 6 races. In her only previous start at Del Mar, she returned from a 13-month layoff to win a first-level allowance race last summer. In her most recent start, on May 28, she captured the Desert Stormer Handicap at Hollywood Park, earning a career-best Beyer Speed Figure of 111.

My Miss Storm Cat had been under consideration for the Grade 3, $200,000 Rancho Bernardo Handicap at 6 1/2 furlongs on Friday, but trainer Bob Baffert decided to go in an easier spot.

"She's been plagued by quarter cracks," Baffert said at his barn Monday morning. "I was thinking of running her in the Rancho Bernardo, but I thought she might be short for 6 1/2 furlongs. Six furlongs is better."

my miss storm cat
08-23-2006, 04:08 AM
Oh sure..... she won last week and did anyone bother to post it? :D

GOOD GIRL!

BellamyRd.
08-23-2006, 11:54 AM
Oh sure..... she won last week and did anyone bother to post it? :D

GOOD GIRL!

I believe that I posted it, and there were a few responses

she ran well:)

my miss storm cat
08-23-2006, 03:07 PM
I believe that I posted it, and there were a few responses

she ran well:)
Well thanks MRB. :D

Glad to hear it..... will have to catch the replay. Any idea where's she's going next?