PDA

View Full Version : hells kitchen ..this is sooo funny

hoovesupsideyourhead
07-10-2006, 11:24 AM
this show cracks me up..carolina bbq ..chef byk..aka ramsay..has any one seen it...

Buffymommy
07-10-2006, 11:30 AM
I love this show. Watched last season too. Ramsey is sooo funny.

Did you watch last season? I kept thinking Ramsey had something going on with the one chick.

hoovesupsideyourhead
07-10-2006, 11:33 AM
just wondered on to it a few weeks ago..soo funny yes chef..lol your a horses ass...common ..yes chef..lol

Buffymommy
07-10-2006, 12:19 PM
MOVE YOUR ASSSSSSSSSS.... That is the best line he says.

SentToStud
07-10-2006, 12:32 PM
MOVE YOUR ASSSSSSSSSS.... That is the best line he says.

lol... it is good. my new favorite is Family Guy. Brian, Stewie.

Buffymommy
07-10-2006, 12:35 PM
Never watched Family Guy. Is it more of a "man" show?

I have been getting into Big Brother, although most of the people in the house this season, I didn't like when they were in there the first time so kinda hard to pick someone I like.

SentToStud
07-10-2006, 12:40 PM
Never watched Family Guy. Is it more of a "man" show?

I have been getting into Big Brother, although most of the people in the house this season, I didn't like when they were in there the first time so kinda hard to pick someone I like.

not at all... cartoon. if you like The Simpsons, you'd like this.

Buffymommy
07-10-2006, 12:59 PM
I don't like The Simpson. Nothing against it, just not my cup of tea.

hoovesupsideyourhead
07-11-2006, 10:51 AM
the simpsons is a classic not for kids though...and chef ramsay was fired up last night...the next to go is......the chick that starts all the **** on the red team...or the leader of the blue team..they keep saying" i want to be here:....blah blah blah..if they cant make a wellington rare /med well /well.then you dont get a frigging rest in vegas..please..

paisjpq
07-11-2006, 11:00 AM
guys, thanks for the heads up on this show I caught it last night and laughed my a** off...the chef is priceless! I used to work for a farm manager in a show barn that was exactly like him...instead of screaming about the food it was hoof polish and harness oil but it sounds the same when someone is shouting obscenties...

hoovesupsideyourhead
07-11-2006, 11:13 AM
in reallity it should be on cable the total lack of censorship is really disturbing....when i was a kid you never heard that ...im 43

paisjpq
07-11-2006, 11:17 AM
in reallity it should be on cable the total lack of censorship is really disturbing....when i was a kid you never heard that ...im 43
I'm 30. when i was a kid you didn't hear that either--hell 5 years ago you didn't hear that. still a great show though put him in riding britches and he's my old boss.