PDA

View Full Version : What if they could talk?

rockhardtenfan
07-09-2006, 05:53 PM
Which horse would u interview and why?
What would u ask?
I'd interview Wild Buddy and ask why he's robbed me so many times.

Suffolk Shippers
07-09-2006, 10:08 PM
they would say lock this thread :cool:

Lastkidpickedingymclass
07-09-2006, 11:42 PM
I would interview War Emblem and ask him what's up with not getting it on with the fillies. I would ask him point blank if he's gay.

You know, he didn't seem too anxious for the 3rd leg on Belmont Day, but maybe that's what he wants now.;)

P.S. I think Flowing Tail could probably point him back in the right erection....ummm..I mean direction.

Thunder Gulch
07-10-2006, 09:23 AM
I would ask Spectacular Bid if he really hurt from a pin, or if Franklin just cooked him.

my miss storm cat
07-10-2006, 12:41 PM
Are you saying they can't talk, Rocky? :( :D

I don't know... I'd ask Rakti something but have to think of what...

Oh, got it!!!

Remember before the Queen Anne, when he went crazy? (note to self - track down that stupid woman who was making the kissing noises and who kept taking pictures. Click, click, CLICK! Click, click, CLICK! Like she didn't know certain sounds set him off??? Puh-leeeease! EVERYONE knows that, the *****!!!). I've heard he has a sound-proof stall at Huma Park Stud... hooray!!!!!

Anyway, where were we??? Oh right!!! I'd ask him if he would please try to remain calm and focused instead of, well... what ended up happening where he looked like he needed a straightjacket and took off with poor Phil Robinson hanging on for dear life and the people in the crowds frozen with fear but i don't really know if they make those for horses, do they??? Well now that he's retired and Antonius Pius as well i suppose there's no need to!!!!! i love those crazy boys!!!!!

Anyway our hero still managed to come in second, even after wasting so much energy but that's because really he's the best horse who ever lived it's just that not many people are aware of that fact!!!

Wow Rock Hard Ten Man / Rocky / whatever your name is..... at first i thought this was a stupid thread idea but now i once again applaud your fine, fine decision-making process!!!!!