PDA

View Full Version : Sumwon owners

IrishofNDMan
04-26-2007, 02:11 PM
I just got back from the track after betting a little Keenland today. I hit the 4th race to win and place on the 6 Whisper to Me, and noticed that this filly was 5th in the same Allowance race that Sumwon was in, which I guess shows how tough of a field it was. Didn't know if it had been mentioned or not.

SniperSB23
04-26-2007, 02:31 PM
I just got back from the track after betting a little Keenland today. I hit the 4th race to win and place on the 6 Whisper to Me, and noticed that this filly was 5th in the same Allowance race that Sumwon was in, which I guess shows how tough of a field it was. Didn't know if it had been mentioned or not.

Thanks for the info. I have a feeling we'll see a few from that race in the 3yo filly turf stakes on Derby or Oaks Day.

Unstable
04-26-2007, 02:47 PM
I wonder if the same will be said about the horses in the 2nd division of that race at Keeneland on the 11th.

IrishofNDMan
04-26-2007, 02:48 PM
I forgot to clarify that the 4th race at Keen. today won by Whisper to Me was a $54,000 Allowance race.

Riot
04-26-2007, 02:56 PM
I forgot to clarify that the 4th race at Keen. today won by Whisper to Me was a $54,000 Allowance race.

I think this may have been a race Chuck had been thinking of, if the April 11th race hadn't filled.

Benny Leger
04-26-2007, 08:18 PM
Saw the race at KEE today that "Whisper to me" won. As soon as I saw that she was in , I was pretty sure that she would run big coming out of the tough "SWLY" race. Actually this field today may have been a tad tougher. Was delighted to get 8-1 on her. Our race on the 11th is turning out to be a monster. I believe it is the 3rd fastest 8.5 furlong race (1.42 and 4/5ths) on the turf so far this meet. I hope that our girl becomes the second winner to come out of this race on Sunday!!! Nola Star (2nd on the 11th ) will likely be the third when she runs back. See ya under the twin spires Sunday.