PDA

View Full Version : Too Much Zip - AQU Sunday 3/11/07

Rudeboyelvis
03-08-2007, 07:33 PM
Tough luck trip first out, bumped badly at start - got up for 4th - a 1/2 length off the winner..bullet work at BEL today...I own a piece of her - not pimpin', just sayin'....She's Stallion stakes nominated, we're gonna try her again this weekend - we'll see what she's got!

Rudeboyelvis
03-08-2007, 08:15 PM
Good luck man.
Thanks Hoss - I'm waiting to see how it fills tomorrow before heading north for the race - a decent post ought to get us where we need...

Bigsmc
03-09-2007, 04:29 AM
Tough luck trip first out, bumped badly at start - got up for 4th - a 1/2 length off the winner..bullet work at BEL today...I own a piece of her - not pimpin', just sayin'....She's Stallion stakes nominated, we're gonna try her again this weekend - we'll see what she's got!

Good luck Dan. Go get the money. :D

Rudeboyelvis
03-09-2007, 09:47 PM
Good luck Dan. Go get the money. :D

Thanks Mike, drew the rail and have Ramon Dominguez in the irons. There's some tough competition in this one (Mclaughlin, Tagg, Violette all have entries) but I like our chances - May go to TBD for the race, but a friend of mine just got Verizon Fios and gets TVG and HRTV on a 60" plasma...Hard to drive to the track with a view like that at home!

Rudeboyelvis
03-13-2007, 08:30 PM
TMZ had the "Thumps"...Equine hicups that cause the diaphram to convulse. Treated with vitamins and hydration - she'll be fine, but the main reason she was highly disinterested Sunday.

American Dream'a is going tomorrow in the 7th...not a huge fan of two turns, but a ton of pace to run at for a change. As usual, she draws the crapiest post in the field. Art Gropper has her as the fav...I'd sure like to cash a check ;)