PDA

View Full Version : Whos afraid of AQUAWOLF?

jaripeo
03-06-2007, 09:41 PM
I been wondering why almost nobody post analisis about races in aqua. Its maybe because its hard to fine wath it will be there next longshot?. Talking from my on point of view, In the last 2 years that I been beting in that track, I fine some roles that aply to my bets from sometimes:
-The favorite horse that is even money or less, never wins 90% of the times.
-The horse you think it will swep because you read the form, get all the way back.
-The horse with weigth handicaping , wins, and is the longshot (bummer).
-Your best jockey is terrible that day, and not even hit the board.
-You think that in the 6th race, you know the track vias and, bang, another longshot.
-You play the superfecta, and the favorite horse cames in 4th, the 10/1 shot came in 3th, the 6/1 shot wins, and the one with less weight came in 2th.
Its hard playing, but whos afraid of Aquewolf?

jaripeo
03-07-2007, 08:50 AM
I been wondering why almost nobody post analisis about races in aqua. Its maybe because its hard to fine wath it will be there next longshot?. Talking from my on point of view, In the last 2 years that I been beting in that track, I fine some roles that aply to my bets from sometimes:
-The horse you think it will swep because you read the form, get all the way back.
-You think that in the 6th race, you know the track vias and, bang, another longshot.
-You play the superfecta, and the favorite horse cames in 4th, the 10/1 shot came in 3th, the 6/1 shot wins, and the one with less weight came in 2th.
I mean the Aqueduct racetrack!

CapperZeke
03-09-2007, 01:11 PM

I would respond to you but I don't understand anything you wrote.

jaripeo
03-09-2007, 07:20 PM
Just thinking about this future race.

Sumer Doldrums may bounce. Only 1 work in 28 days?. Rick V. admittedly.

Cowtwon Cat, Wafi City; Min and Longley, come for their 1th time arround two turns.

Sumer gives 4 pounds to the entire field.

The conjuctions of Ramon as astrong finishing Jockey an a favorable rail draw for Cawtwon Cat give it a slide edge of advantaje over the rest.

So Cowtwon Cat to WIN and Mint Slewlep as longshot for the exacta.

I have to remember that in this track THE ONES WITH ODS IN FAVOR DONT WIN.

jaripeo
03-10-2007, 09:14 PM
So Cowtwon Cat WON and I didnt made the exacta.

On sunday 11.
NO FEAR: Karakorum Starlet, son of the Chief Skip Away, lot of blood of a Champion. Will she wins?, NO, I dont think so.
Spring Is Here and Spenny had blood of Stormbird and Mr. Prospector and they will do the trick.
Shot Fuse Tara 1/2 sister to Bonus Extra and Truely a Trooper can set the exacta.
Lets see how the track plays.

jaripeo
03-12-2007, 01:56 PM
So Cowtwon Cat WON and I didnt made the exacta.

On sunday 11.
NO FEAR: Karakorum Starlet, son of the Chief Skip Away, lot of blood of a Champion. Will she wins?, NO, I dont think so.
Spring Is Here and Spenny had blood of Stormbird and Mr. Prospector and they will do the trick.
Shot Fuse Tara 1/2 sister to Bonus Extra and Truely a Trooper can set the exacta.
Lets see how the track plays.

SPENNY 2th
SHOT FUSE 3TH
EXPIRATION 9/1 Shot got 1th
No words again

jaripeo
03-12-2007, 09:57 PM

14-03-07

RACE 8th Aqu:

KONG´S REVENGE: no runs since oct. Trainer and Jockey change. Won to Zanjero and 3th in Futurity against King of the Roxy, Run with Adore and has no luck. WILL IT WINS. JA JA JA, !NO WAYS!
The ones with chances to do the trick or trick are: Cherokee Country with Preciado, and Bythebeautifulsea with Jason, bout can be winners any time.
So I will play two tickets: Exacta box; Bythe.. with Cherokee and a trifecta; Cherokee/Bythe and Kong´s/Bythe, Kong´s , Erase.
In case of Super, include Pass the Punch as the Long Shot.

hockey2315
03-13-2007, 12:35 AM
huh? :confused:

TheSpyder
03-13-2007, 05:32 AM
Are you related to Norm Crosby?

jaripeo
03-13-2007, 06:14 AM
Are you related to Norm Crosby?

If He smoke Cigar´s?, NO

jaripeo
03-14-2007, 04:33 PM
[quote=jaripeo]I have to remember that in this track THE ONES WITH ODS IN FAVOR DONT WIN.

14-03-07

RACE 8th Aqu:

KONG´S REVENGE Scratched.
Cherokee Country WON

jaripeo
03-14-2007, 10:18 PM
15-03-07

NO FEAR IN AQUE:

RACE 8TH
A battle of sires: Carson City (City Zip) vs Storm Cat.
Their progeny; City Dealer and Huge City vs. Tomorrow the world, Market Psychology and Our top Cat.

This time one of The Cat´s are gone win. Twomorrow the World is gone to show them today the way of win. Is just a WIN play. Any other conbination at risk. Playeble with the others Miaus.

jaripeo
03-17-2007, 09:33 AM
FOR THE FUN:

Race #4 Three in the bag (5)

#5 Trading Proo (1)
#6 Sal the Pal (5)
#7 Dr. V´S Magic (4)
#8 Control System (4)
#9 Chernoby´s Hero (4)
NO RACE CANCEL

jaripeo
03-24-2007, 12:25 AM
FOR THE FUN:

Race #4 Three in the bag (5)

#5 Trading Proo (1)
#6 Sal the Pal (5)
#7 Dr. V´S Magic (4)
#8 Control System (4)
#9 Chernoby´s Hero (4)
NO RACE CANCEL

I have to go with my pick IN RACE 8

# 1 CONTROL SYSTEM with her rail post. Unbeaten. Scored runaway maiden and allowance victories. 7/2 Lets smokum.
Language is a process of free creation; its laws and principles are fixed, but the manner in which the principles of generation are used is free and infinitely varied. Even the interpretation and use of words involves a process of free creation"NOAM CHOMSKY