PDA

View Full Version : future none winners?

zcvbfedtythkkjhyyg
03-01-2007, 04:54 PM
I recopilate this comments that make me think of not beting in some horses, for the moment

Discreet Cat
“It is not ideal in terms of his World Cup preparation to miss this race,” Crisford added. “We will now go to plan B and try to give him a racecourse gallop to ensure that he is spot-on for the World Cup,” said Simon Crisford, Godolphin’s racing manager.
Lava Man
“He’s a great horse, but any time you give weight to horses like these, there’s a chance of getting beat. Still, I know what kind of horse he is and I think he can handle it. He’s the best horse in the race and that’s how I’ll ride him.” Corey Nakatani commented.
Street Sense
“At the moment the timing is good for the Tampa Bay Derby. That gives us almost four weeks to adjust if necessary. Right now I'm not as interested in where he finishes in his first start back as how he finishes. Although when we get to the Blue Grass [GI, Keeneland, Apr. 14], he's got to be there even if he doesn't win.” ” trainer Carl Nafzger told Daily Racing Form.

ArlJim78
03-01-2007, 07:37 PM
Luis, I like how you think. You try to read between the lines.
Whenever i read comments like that I try to think about what the true meaning is.

jaripeo
03-06-2007, 01:59 PM
Its a shame, not used it for a $1.00 profit.
It was a waste?.