PDA

View Full Version : Ohio State at Texas

jackofhearts
09-07-2006, 03:38 PM
Some keys to this game:
1. The OSU O line must neutralize the Texas D front, which is VERY GOOD. The Longhorn linebackers may well be the D's weak link. If the Buck line can slow the rush, they will be successful moving the ball, and Texas will be in trouble.

2.Buckeye qb Smith must rush for at least 80 yards. This guy may well be this year's Vince Young(yes--he might be that good!). If he does that, The Texas D will be on their heels, and the passing game/trick plays could prove very effective.

3. The Longhorn kick returner(#31?) has a habit of dropping the football, and carrying it very loosely. If OSU kicks it high and long, chances are good this guy will cough one up.

4. Ohio State must pressure and confuse the new Texas qb. He ain't playing North Texas this week. Pretend the blitz then pull back--disquise or delay the blitz--swith d back coverages at the last minute. OSU should have a big talent and experience edge at qb, though the Texas guy should be a good one down the road.

5. Ohio State must keep the Texas fans sitting on their hands. Don't give them anything to cheer about early on to get them going. Austin is a big homefield, but nowhere near as intimidating as what OSU faces within the Big Ten.

6. Tressel is a far superior coach to Mack Brown, and seems to rise to the big games, while with last year being the lone exception, Texas has a long history of being blown out when it really counts.

Can you tell who I want to win this game?

oracle80
09-07-2006, 04:18 PM
Some keys to this game:
1. The OSU O line must neutralize the Texas D front, which is VERY GOOD. The Longhorn linebackers may well be the D's weak link. If the Buck line can slow the rush, they will be successful moving the ball, and Texas will be in trouble.

2.Buckeye qb Smith must rush for at least 80 yards. This guy may well be this year's Vince Young(yes--he might be that good!). If he does that, The Texas D will be on their heels, and the passing game/trick plays could prove very effective.

3. The Longhorn kick returner(#31?) has a habit of dropping the football, and carrying it very loosely. If OSU kicks it high and long, chances are good this guy will cough one up.

4. Ohio State must pressure and confuse the new Texas qb. He ain't playing North Texas this week. Pretend the blitz then pull back--disquise or delay the blitz--swith d back coverages at the last minute. OSU should have a big talent and experience edge at qb, though the Texas guy should be a good one down the road.

5. Ohio State must keep the Texas fans sitting on their hands. Don't give them anything to cheer about early on to get them going. Austin is a big homefield, but nowhere near as intimidating as what OSU faces within the Big Ten.

6. Tressel is a far superior coach to Mack Brown, and seems to rise to the big games, while with last year being the lone exception, Texas has a long history of being blown out when it really counts.

Can you tell who I want to win this game?

Thats pretty comical.
jackof hearts, Ohio St blew more big games between 1968 and 2002 than any school in college history.
You might wanna edit the post and remove number 6. You aren't really serious are you?

jackofhearts
09-07-2006, 04:42 PM
Oracle--you might stick to something you know.

Tressel's big gane record is exceptional.
Bowl games, out-of-conference, and Michigan.

Mack Brown has won ONE big game in his life(two if you count last year's last minute win at Ohio State), and only due to late game heroics by Vince Young(who is gone like a train BTW).

For years Texas has been the Linda Lovelace of college football.

Don't embarrass yourself more than necessary, though this exchange could be fun.

You might know a little about the juicer trainers in NY, but you may be out of your element here.

Take care, guy--we should hook up at CD.

oracle80
09-07-2006, 04:46 PM
Oracle--you might stick to something you know.

Tressel's big gane record is exceptional.
Bowl games, out-of-conference, and Michigan.

Mack Brown has won ONE big game in his life(two if you count last year's last minute win at Ohio State), and only due to late game heroics by Vince Young(who is gone like a train BTW).

For years Texas has been the Linda Lovelace of college football.

Don't embarrass yourself more than necessary, though this exchange could be fun.

You might know a little about the juicer trainers in NY, but you may be out of your element here.

Take care, guy--we should hook up at CD.

LOL!!
You said history, had you attended school in NY you would know that history stated plainly does not allow the reader to infer than the writer meant history of specific coaches.
Last time I checked, Texas had won the biggest game there was, winning the national Championship. Thats what you call a karma reversal.
It should be a great game.

BellamyRd.
09-07-2006, 04:57 PM
before pgardn made fun of Bama's fight song, I didn't care who won this game
actually I'd prefer OSU because the big12 is weak, and Texas could run the table again in that conference, while I see Ohio getting beat somewhere in the always tough big 10
Young was the difference in last year's game
perhaps Troy Smith will be the difference in this year's
let me commend both schools for scheduling this game
the NCAA allowed a 12th in-season game this year
and most major programs just added another cupcake

Scav
09-07-2006, 06:00 PM
YOUR OUT OF YOUR ELEMENT DONNIE, THE CHINAMEN IS NOT THE ISSUE HERE, the correct normanculture(?) is asian american

pgardn
09-07-2006, 08:29 PM
YOUR OUT OF YOUR ELEMENT DONNIE, THE CHINAMEN IS NOT THE ISSUE HERE, the correct normanculture(?) is asian american

Damn it Scavs I Love it.

Normanculture. The Norman's had an interesting culture. Nomenclature. I think thats the spelling... Meaning name.
He peed on my f ckn rug.
Thats right dude... He peed on your fc k in rug.

Ok here is the skinny. Ohio State really thought they would blow Texas out last year. They were not entirely ready. Tressel is normally a very good coach, but he missed this one last year. USC then pulled an Ohio State for the National championship. When Nebraska had won all their National Championships, Texas did the same thing to them upon the formation of the Big 12. Then they gave Nebraska their first loss in Nebraska in God knows how many years... Just like OSU had happen with their nonconf. winning streak, destroyed by TExas. Texas does have trouble in big games when opponents consider them WORTHY (Oklahoma). But Texas is well know for biting teams in the rear that underestimate them. And losing to teams who are good and take them seriously. Enough history.

Ohio State will most likely not be foolish enough to take Texas lightly this time. So I must think they will have a good game plan, and will be ready. The game is being played in the evening, which is a big plus for Ohio State, no intense heat. Texas just suspended the starting cornerback who was to cover Ginn. NOt good for Texas.
The key will be Texas' ability to move the ball. They will attempt to ram the ball down Ohio State's throat. Texas may have the BEST offensive run blocking line in the nation. The freshman QB will be given mostly short routes, easy throws. So will Ohio State prevent Texas from time consuming drives? I think they can because Tressel knows how to build a game plan. Ohio State should be able to move the ball on Texas. TExas D is very fast, but not terribly tough based on the first game. I am pretty sure OSU can move the ball, it will open up their outstanding QB (no way he is Vince YOung though) and the biggest threat, Ted Ginn. Tough game. If I was getting points, and OSU, I would take them if I had to. But I cannot allow myself to do that. And my brother would never bet against them. (I dont gamble on team sports, so I give him my picks. There will be much better games to look at. This is a leave alone. Im lookin em over right now)

pgardn
09-07-2006, 08:34 PM
before pgardn made fun of Bama's fight song, I didn't care who won this game
actually I'd prefer OSU because the big12 is weak, and Texas could run the table again in that conference, while I see Ohio getting beat somewhere in the always tough big 10
Young was the difference in last year's game
perhaps Troy Smith will be the difference in this year's
let me commend both schools for scheduling this game
the NCAA allowed a 12th in-season game this year
and most major programs just added another cupcake

Coach.
Your team has a fight song extolling the virtue of drowning flying insects.

Your team has an elephant mascot, yet claims to be an algal bloom (red tide) that kills millions of redfish along the Texas coast.

How IN GOD'S NAME am I supposed to like a team like that? Help me understand this mindless slaughter, and maybe I will side with Alabama. I know you care deeply.

Scav
09-07-2006, 08:55 PM
If you guys remember last years game, OSU was a completely different team with Smith was QBing. I expect OSU to do some serious damage on Saturday

BellamyRd.
09-07-2006, 09:14 PM
Coach.
Your team has a fight song extolling the virtue of drowning flying insects.

Your team has an elephant mascot, yet claims to be an algal bloom (red tide) that kills millions of redfish along the Texas coast.

How IN GOD'S NAME am I supposed to like a team like that? Help me understand this mindless slaughter, and maybe I will side with Alabama. I know you care deeply.

LOL...damn, I didn't know about all that
perhaps I'll have to switch allegiances
Cattle Call!
of course Gary Bussy claims cattle passing gas
is destroying the ozone layer

pgardn
09-07-2006, 09:41 PM
I tell you what I do not like about Texas. Matthew Mckonahay(sp?), who I dont think ever went to the school, gets to be on the sidelines. Last week some other nonalumnist-big celeb was on the sidelines. We have turned into USC. Showtime.

You think they ever ask the long suffering pgardn to be on the sideline? You think they ever call me up and say, hey, you went to the school for 6.5 years here, you did a lot of good work here, why dont you come watch a game?

Nope they never ask me. Not once. Check that. When I was about 10 years old, I got to be on the sidelines of the Arkansas-Texas game in Austin. Why? Because my dad gave big bucks to the school way back. But my Dad is not around, and I will be damned if I give money to an athletic program that is rolling in dollars. Ya think ole Mack gives me a call, says pgardn, why dont you come up and watch a game with me?

And everbody and their mother wears UT shirts down here now. Where were they when the suffering was taking place? They did not suffer with the team. Its like amateur night every night. Give me a long suffering, non boasting fan anyday. The heart of the school by GOD.

pgardn
09-07-2006, 09:48 PM
Cont rant:

I even called the Texas Women's soccer coach and told him about a girl who played for the High School I taught at that was unrecruited for soccer (did not play club soccer) but was one of the best players I had ever seen. And he blew me off. Then I get a call saying that he HAD seen film of her in the State semifinals, why did she not play club ball? has she signed with anybody? We very badly want to sign her, what is her name again?

Well she already signed with Hawaii in Volleyball because you guys dont frikin listen. This kid was a better athlete, faster than anyone on their soccer team, I told him that. Well good for them. They lost a good player.

BellamyRd.
09-08-2006, 09:07 AM
pgardn,

Matthew McC studied film direction at the University of Texas (at Austin) and was a member of Delta Tau Delta Fraternity, graduating in 1993. Not sure how his presence though would invigorate a team, or help in recruiting. Now the other night the 'Canes had D-Wade on their sidelines, current reining Finals MVP, but it wasn't enough to overcome the tenatios FSU D. Ok, I'll cheer for UT but please tell me you are voting for Kinky Friedman for Governor.

Pointg5
09-08-2006, 09:12 AM
I hope OSU gets crushed, I give Brown credit for suspending those guys, if it was Sweater Vest Man, they would be playing along with the other criminals at Ohio State. If we can only get Notre Dame to lose and Ohio State to lose in the same weekend, but that's probably too much to ask...

oracle80
09-08-2006, 09:34 AM
I hope OSU gets crushed, I give Brown credit for suspending those guys, if it was Sweater Vest Man, they would be playing along with the other criminals at Ohio State. If we can only get Notre Dame to lose and Ohio State to lose in the same weekend, but that's probably too much to ask...
Notre dame will crush penn St like a grape. That one you can take to the bank. Thats got blowout written all over it.

Gander
09-08-2006, 09:39 AM
Mwindu, I hate both those teams as well. Probably asking way too much for both of them to go down in the same weekend, but one can always hope!

Pointg5
09-08-2006, 09:47 AM
Mwindu, I hate both those teams as well. Probably asking way too much for both of them to go down in the same weekend, but one can always hope!

Yes we can!

I despise OSU, their fans are almost as bad as Kentucky Basketball fans...

Cincinnati is almost all Catholic(I am not) and all you hear about is Notre Dame, I can't stand it...

Gander
09-08-2006, 09:48 AM
Ohio State fans are worse than KY basketball fans, at least Ashley Judd is a good KY basketball fan. And Notre Dame fans are pretty much the same!

Pointg5
09-08-2006, 09:57 AM
Ohio State fans are worse than KY basketball fans, at least Ashley Judd is a good KY basketball fan. And Notre Dame fans are pretty much the same!

My dad's good friend started for Notre Dame, he loves to go to Keeneland, since he was Catholic, he had about 30 brothers and they would all go with us, the only thing they would talk about was ND. One time he came over and I was wearing a Florida State T-shirt, he got all fired up at me, it was kind of funny...

2MinsToPost
09-08-2006, 11:46 AM
Try living in Columbus Ohio and having to hear about Ohio State Football 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Ohio State fans on the whole travel great and are very supportive. On the whole they are real arrogant sobs as well.

Had Ohio State used Smith for the whole game last year instead of switching QB's they most likely would have won. If they play this game like they did Northern Illinois, they get beat by 2 or 3 touchdowns. Mark my words. Ohio State was cold as ice from the second part of the 2nd quarter till the end. Bad part is this is not even gonna be like a home game for Texas because they are estimating 40,000 OSU Fans.

ddthetide
09-08-2006, 12:56 PM
Hook'um Horns! texas is still a better all-around team.

nd is still over-rated. everyone now has 1 year of flim to look at the nd offense. Joepa can still scheme a defense and psu team speed is better that gt. psu in another close game.

and as always,
ROLL TIDE!!!

pgardn
09-08-2006, 04:33 PM
pgardn,

Matthew McC studied film direction at the University of Texas (at Austin) and was a member of Delta Tau Delta Fraternity, graduating in 1993. Not sure how his presence though would invigorate a team, or help in recruiting. Now the other night the 'Canes had D-Wade on their sidelines, current reining Finals MVP, but it wasn't enough to overcome the tenatios FSU D. Ok, I'll cheer for UT but please tell me you are voting for Kinky Friedman for Governor.

OH a frat boy. So I had to be a frat boy to get on the sideline...the Bastages.

Hookem Kinky.

Tough game. Freshman QB. The more I think about that, the more I dont like it.

Gander
09-08-2006, 04:37 PM
Please "hook-em", whatever that means. I hate Ohio State and their annoying bunch of groupies.

Revolution
09-08-2006, 04:41 PM
ohio state should have had to give back their national championship. not only did they steal it on the field thanks to awful officiating, but their star running back was on the take.

Gander
09-08-2006, 04:50 PM
I wasnt aware they won a NC. That didnt count. They cheated.

Pointg5
09-08-2006, 06:15 PM
I wasnt aware they won a NC. That didnt count. They cheated.

Yes, in 2003, I believe, they were totally fraudulent. I went to the Cincinnati v. OSU game that year and Cincinnati should have beaten them, if they catch one friggin pass they win the game and they stink..

oracle80
09-08-2006, 06:18 PM
OH a frat boy. So I had to be a frat boy to get on the sideline...the Bastages.

Hookem Kinky.

Tough game. Freshman QB. The more I think about that, the more I dont like it.
Pgard,
I just can't see you swallowing live goldfish(they flop around in your throat going down) and getting your ass paddled in the woods on a cold fall night.
Nor being made to walk into a lake fully clothed in late October(quite cold).

I just can't see you being a frat boy.
Not that I was above it.

Gander
09-08-2006, 06:24 PM
I cant picture Pgard with "Bubbles" either. Or what was that other nickname you called her, "the Wrecking Ball?"

oracle80
09-08-2006, 06:29 PM
I cant picture Pgard with "Bubbles" either. Or what was that other nickname you called her, "the Wrecking Ball?"
LOL!!!
The wrecking ball, a member of the "purple cows" as her sorority was known. I never touched her, but we paid a guy 100 bucks to try and pick her up one night.

pgardn
09-09-2006, 09:29 AM
Pgard,
I just can't see you swallowing live goldfish(they flop around in your throat going down) and getting your ass paddled in the woods on a cold fall night.
Nor being made to walk into a lake fully clothed in late October(quite cold).

I just can't see you being a frat boy.
Not that I was above it.

Actually I have swallowed live bait fish when I was hungry down at the coast. You have to make sure you get the ones without spines that get caught in your throat. I would highly recommend mudminnows, aka killifish. All you need is a bit a fresh water to wash them down. And yes, live is better. If you kill them and they bleed, not tasty. Cant let em touch your tongue or serious gagage can occur which is counterproductive. If done properly, the calories will hold you for the rest of the day while out on the bay in your kayak... especially useful if you have forgotten your trail mix on shore.

But I will be damned if I will allow some starched shirt, paunchy, red cheeked, frat boy instruct me to swallow a fish. I can do that on my own. I dont need orders.

pgardn
09-09-2006, 09:44 AM
Please "hook-em", whatever that means.

Damn city boy. Longhorns have especially... long horns. And they be mildly dangerous. If one gets hacked for whatever reason, and decides to wheel his head around, you can get snagged on a horn. Hooked, and then thrown. As most Longhorns today are pretty mild mannered thru breeding , this does not happen often. But if you have ever seen those rodeos, you will understand why a lot of the bulls (not longhorns, the ill-tempered breeds) have their horns cut. They can gore you, or catch you and clip you if the horns are long. Hooked.

And just so we dont characterize one school as being full of bad fans. Some Texas fans are extraordinarily rich spoiled brats. Gotta a lot of daddy's money and sip scotch up in the private boxes.
I say Get down with the masses and live the real game. Sweatin in the heat, losin your voice, huggin people you dont even know on a five yard gain... very late note to self: find seat with females on all sides. Great way to meet gals who share the same interest in sports. Big fat drunk slippery guys that bear hug while pouring sweat laden with beer is not as pleasant on the hugging scale.

SCUDSBROTHER
09-09-2006, 10:05 PM
F Texas....

pgardn
09-09-2006, 10:29 PM
Great game plan by Tressel. Ball control on the pass. OSU got ahead. Texas could not run the ball as much as they wanted. Perfectly played by Tressel. He took away every advantage that Texas might have had. By getting ahead and using Troy Smith in all sorts of long and short passes. Texas thought he was gonna take off and run some, Tressel completely fooled them by holding him back in the pocket and taking advantage of that strong arm. Definitely a big step above Mack Brown (who I like a lot, the best recruiter in the country).

Ohio State will most likely not be foolish enough to take Texas lightly this time. So I must think they will have a good game plan, and will be ready. The game is being played in the evening, which is a big plus for Ohio State, no intense heat. Texas just suspended the starting cornerback who was to cover Ginn. NOt good for Texas.

Ohio State can easily lose in the Big 10 however. They will not face a team with a freshman QB every game. They played a good game, but are definitely beatable. So you guys that hate this team, they can be beat.

Texas. Long season ahead. If they fall behind late in any game or by more than a couple of TD's, its trouble. They really will have to expand what they will let McCoy do. Hope his learning curve is steep or we will get beat by Texas Tech, Oklahoma, and ATM. The Big 12 is up for grabs because Texas is just not that good right now.
Time.

Pointg5
09-09-2006, 10:36 PM
Great game plan by Tressel. Ball control on the pass. OSU got ahead. Texas could not run the ball as much as they wanted. Perfectly played by Tressel. He took away every advantage that Texas might have had. By getting ahead and using Troy Smith in all sorts of long and short passes. Texas thought he was gonna take off and run some, Tressel completely fooled them by holding him back in the pocket and taking advantage of that strong arm. Definitely a big step above Mack Brown (who I like a lot, the best recruiter in the country).

That and Brown suspended that corner, if it would have been Sweater Vest Man, they would have played...He loves criminals........
Ohio State can easily lose in the Big 10 however. They will not face a team with a freshman QB every game. They played a good game, but are definitely beatable. So you guys that hate this team, they can be beat.

Texas. Long season ahead. If they fall behind late in any game or by more than a couple of TD's, its trouble. They really will have to expand what they will let McCoy do. Hope his learning curve is steep or we will get beat by Texas Tech, Oklahoma, and ATM. The Big 12 is up for grabs because Texas is just not that good right now.
Time.

That and Brown suspended that corner, if it would have been Sweater Vest Man, they would have played...He loves criminals........

pgardn
09-09-2006, 10:48 PM
mwin that kid was utterly stupid. He apparently got in a car with an ex-Texas player that had weed and guns. They said the police have dropped the charges as the ex-player has said the items where his. But cmon. The guy gets into the car... he had to know enough about his friend. Appears the incident is softer than it first seemed. But...

Im very happy Brown suspended him. And I hope it is for a number of games.

I cant stand the team full o thugs thing. Miami and FSU are my least favorite teams for these reasons. I did not know Ohio State had the same type of problems. The Florida teams seem to have these problems on a consistent basis. I know Clarrett and some others... Texas had Ricky (I am mentally instable) Williams. You cannot control what every 19 year old is gonna do. But when it happens over and over. I did not know this kind of thing was commonplace with Ohio State.

ANd it is another reason I am more fond of teams like ND and Penn ST (even though I should not be) as they seem to try and stay away from the thugs. These teams have also had bad eggs. But overall, they seem to get the classier athletes.

pgardn
09-09-2006, 11:28 PM
but then again your a uc basketball fan(which has had thugs every year on there team for the past 20 years)

by the way, who on ohio state is a thug anyways? clarett became a thug after ohio state. during ohio state he was just a kid with bad advise..... ohio state shows class with the best of them

TBs sensational picks of the day include....

indiana -3 over ballstate
northern ill -14 over ohio
nd -7 over penn state(defense is very good... and that offense will bouce back at home)
osu over texas (its going to be close, but im going with a senior qb versus a true freshman... plus, whose going to stop ginn????)

TB went 2-2. TB needs to stick with the big games it appears. And if TB puts up a winning week, TB needs to make sure he bets in the first person.

jackofhearts
09-10-2006, 05:42 AM
Told you exactly what would happen.

Best team won, no doubt.

Texas was out-coached and out-played.

24-7 sums it up.

Lot of late action came in on Texas.
I bet the game three times at +2.5 and +118, +2.5 and +121 finally +3 and
+132
Sweet

Now if I can get the Bengals to knock off KC..........

SCUDSBROTHER
09-10-2006, 11:23 AM
F Texas......

pgardn
09-10-2006, 11:41 AM
Good things for Texas.
They moved the ball on the ground with relative ease. The 80 yard drive in the first half was what Brown was hoping for the entire game. Short passes to WR and cramming the ball was accomplished. But Tressels offense kept the ball out of Texas hands with a great ball control passing game which is extraordinarly impressive for the 2nd game of the season. So maybe Texas can improve, but not enough to challenge top teams this year.

Ohio State did not even come close to throwing an interception or fumbling. They never put the ball on the ground. Texas fumble at the 1 yard line and the ensuing runback really hurt. The interception deep in Texas territory led to easy scores. Ohio State had 2 badly dropped passes. That was about it as far as mistakes. Oh yes, badly missed field goals for both teams. What a great game by Smith. Just beautiful.
A few linemen moved early for 5 yard penalties. The penalty on the QB hit, I dont know enough about the college rule. VERy impressive for only the 2nd game.

And Jack of Hearts. You said what had to happen. You did not say it was going to happen. Can you tell who I WANT to win, is different than can you tell who I KNOW WILL WIN. Texas could win that game, 2 out of 10 times imo.
And if you really put your money down, good going. As I stated before, I would have done the same but I could not possilby go against my team.

Yes Scuds. We see your F Texas. You are noticed like a little child throwing things. Thanks for your stellar insight into the college game, and outstanding analysis.

SCUDSBROTHER
09-10-2006, 11:56 AM
You tried to beat the #1 team in the nation with a Hee Haw Freshman from a town of 700 people.What was the town??

TONKATRUCK,TEXAS?

pgardn
09-10-2006, 12:01 PM
You tried to beat the #1 team in the nation with a Hee Haw Freshman from a town of 700 people.What was the town??

TONKATRUCK,TEXAS?

That freshman saved the life of a man who's wife has enormous breasts. Can any California teams claim a QB with that type of fortitude?

SCUDSBROTHER
09-10-2006, 12:10 PM
That freshman saved the life of a man who's wife has enormous breasts. Can any California teams claim a QB with that type of fortitude?

Let me ask you something here.Did you really think that a guy in his 2nd career college game would beat the #1 team in the country? Here's guessing that a guy named F'N CODY likes to hunt and fish.

SCUDSBROTHER
09-10-2006, 12:16 PM

One of the SOCAL teams has a starting QB that was a dogooder on a mission.You know those folks that go on MISSIONS?

SCUDSBROTHER
09-10-2006, 12:23 PM
TwoCola,Texas............Cody From 2Cola.....

pgardn
09-10-2006, 12:34 PM
YOu dont get it Scuds. The woman had big breasts. And no I did not expect a freshman QB to lead the team to victory. Read my posts. And his name could have been Californiaweedboy for all I care.

SCUDSBROTHER
09-10-2006, 12:38 PM
YOu dont get it Scuds. The woman had big breasts. And no I did not expect a freshman QB to lead the team to victory. Read my posts. And his name could have been Californiaweedboy for all I care.

Yeah some neck was fishin' at a lake,and can swim good.Who cares?

pgardn
09-10-2006, 12:47 PM
Yeah some neck was fishin' in a lake,and can swim good.Who cares?
The woman with big breasts whos husband was saved Mr. Mission man.

I bet you got those socal boys headed to Utah to do those Mormon Missions for John Smith after they get enough weed in their systems.

pgardn
09-10-2006, 08:18 PM
pgardin, you still never answered the MIGHTY buckets question

DearTB:

I am not a UC fan. You have me confused with another poster. I am a UT fan as in TEXAS. Basketball, baseball, football. I went to school there. I am not from Ohio and was questioning if Tressel has a history of recruiting thugs. I did not know he did this as was posed by another poster. I think he is a damn good coach.